Keep the lights on…with a Home Generator
With the unpredictable weather up here in the Northeast, you have to be ready for just about anything. A standby home generator keeps your power on during an outage. It’s installed outside your house (like an AC unit) and comes on automatically — whether you’re home or away. All within seconds of a power outage.
Plus home generators run on propane or natural gas, so there’s no refueling.
When shopping for standby home generators, your checklist should include generator size, costs, permits and installation. But don’t worry. Your Joyce consultants will handle all the details, so you don’t have to.
How it works:
When the power fails or drops below an acceptable level (brownout), the ATS signals the generator to start. In seconds, the ATS transfers your power from the utility to the generator.
Your generator then supplies your home with electricity until the utility power is restored.
Your standby generator automatically shuts down, ready for the next power outage.
- Ideal for backing up your home
- Automatically starts and restores power in seconds — whether you’re home or away
- Powers your home, including critical hard-wired systems like AC, heat, sump pumps, well pumps, security systems and large appliances
- No refueling — runs on your home’s natural or LP gas
- Delivers high-quality power — won’t harm your electronics