Bring in the fresh air with no heat loss
One of the best ways to save money and stay warm is to tighten up your home with better insulation, weather stripping, sealing up openings to the outside air wth caulking. All this results much less air flow into the house. While this preserves heating, it also traps old air in the home. Filtering the air is one way to help this situation, but you’re still filtering the old air in your home.
Bring in the fresh air of the outdoors without losing any heat by using a heat recovery system often referred to as a Fresh Air Heat Exchanger. It transfers heat from indoor air before it is discharged outside to the fresh air being brought in.
- Provides cleaner, fresher indoor air
- Designed to provide comfort in colder climates
- Transfers heat from indoor air before it is discharged
- Will not restrict airflow for proper filtration
- Ideal for new homes which are tightly sealed or remodeled homes with energy efficiency upgrades
Our technicians can help you understand all the strategies for maintaining healthy air. Call Joyce now 603-882-4244. For more detailed information, visit our sister Lennox Products site.