Nominate a Neighbor Furnace Giveaway
Each year, thousands of people in our community are burdened by the stress of trying to stay warm during the winter months. As part of Joyce Cooling & Heating’s commitment to giving back to our community, we are giving away a new, gas furnace to one deserving homeowner as part of our Nominate a Neighbor Furnace Giveaway. If you know of someone in need, please send fill out the form below or us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, address, phone number and email, and tell us why they deserve to be selected.
To qualify, nominees must:
- Live in our service area
- Own and occupy the single-family residence where the furnace will be installed
- Have a non-working, gas-fired furnace that is the primary source of heat for the home
Terms & Conditions:
- This is not a contest. Recipients are being selected based on financial hardship.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Nominations must be made between October 1 and November 30, 2018 and will be reviewed by Joyce Cooling & Heating.
- Chosen recipient to be notified on December 14, 2018.
- Individuals who are nominated must establish proof of ownership and residency before any work is completed.
- Heating system to be installed is a Lennox 95% AFUE gas furnace, Merit Series valued at approximately $5,500.00. Installation includes all parts and labor.
- Existing heating unit must be natural gas-burning furnace. Oil or propane furnaces are not eligible for this promotion.
- Additional services will not be provided on any other existing equipment as part of this promotion, including, but not limited to central air conditioning systems.
- Joyce Cooling & Heating reserves the right to deny service for any reason to anyone nominated and preliminarily selected.
- Prior to install, the selected nominee with be provided with the T&C related to the parts and services to be provided.
- Chosen recipient must agree to “before and after” photos of the heating system and will sign a release form to allow Joyce Cooling & heating the use of the photos on their website and for other promotional use.