O23V Oil Furnace
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection O23V Oil Furnace
Variable Speed for superior comfort
- Variable Speed Operation – Assures comfort, effeciency and considerable noise reduction
- SilentComfort™ Technology – Ensures quiet operation
- Innovative Combustion Chamber – Constructed from alumina-silica ceramic fiber, provides quiet operation and high efficiency
- Efficiency ratings of up to 83% AFUE
- Heavy Gauge Steel Heat Exchanger – Allows air to glide evenly over its smooth surface for maximum heating efficiency
- Beckett Burner – Delivers super-efficient combustion for greater fuel economy
- Heavy-Duty Fuel Pump – Provides quiet, reliable operation with fast shutoff of oil flow
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on heat exchanger
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- This product has earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal
ELITE 80™ Oil Furnace
Delivers clean, quiet, comfortable home heating with easy maintenance, reliability and durable performance.
- 81.0% to 82.0% AFUE Energy Efficiency
- Designed for Easy Maintenance and Serviceability
- Optional Simple Outside Combustion Air Connection
- Insulated for Quiet Efficient Operation
- Exclusive EZ Clean Heat Exchanger
- Lifetime Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty
- 5-Year Parts Limited Warranty
- Belt Drive Models Available
Comfort, be it in your home or business, is the ultimate issue. A new furnace and/or air conditioner is a critical part of your system, but think in terms of "the system". The furnace and/or air conditioner, duct system, registers and grills, thermostat, chimney/venting system plus all other items making up "the system" need to be evaluated as part of any heating/cooling equipment change. Together, the equipment and "the system" provide the comfort, security and dependability desired. Your contractor should calculate the heating and/or cooling equipment BTU requirements and evaluate "the system" and your comfort concerns as part of the equipment selection process.
Other important considerations inselecting a new furnace or air conditioner include; operating efficiency, reliability, serviceability and durability. A furnace or air conditioner brand successfully addressing all of these issues provides true value to the owner. The challenge in specific brand selection then focuses on learning about the features of the various brands. Such knowledge allows you to more intelligently discuss and decide on the brand choice with the contractor you have selected to work with
2-Stage OH6 Oil Furnace
The Ultimate in Efficient Oil Heating Comfort!Your home is your castle. So, when you're looking for a new oil furnace look no further than the Thermo Pride 2-Stage OH6 oil furnace. This state-of-the-art furnace will provide your family with luxurious comfort and energy savings for many years to come.
The 2-Stage OH6 combines the benefits of the time-tested and proven OH6 oil furnace coupled with a 2-Stage Riello oil burner and an electronically commutated blower motor (ECM.) The 2-Stage burner operates at a standard low firing rate most days comfortably heating your home and saving energy. On those bitter cold days when your home needs the extra heat, the burner automatically switches to high fire providing additional warmth.
This is the furnace you deserve - the 2-Stage OH6. Today's state-of-the-art technology combined with Thermo Pride's traditional hand crafted quality.
OH6 Low-Profile Highboy Oil Furnace
Thermo Pride's new OH6 Low-Profile Highboy Oil Furnace combines everything you love about Thermo Pride into a smaller package. It's perfect for those low-ceilinged basements or for use with the taller A-coils which are now popular.
Benefits of the OH6 Include:
- Up to 87.9% AFUE
- Flame view port
- Easy access blower
- ECM motor option
- Easily accessible cleanouts
- Variable firing rates
- Direct vent capable