Contact Joyce Cooling & Heating Inc. for numerous LIBERTY UTILITIES and EVERSOURCE energy upgrade programs including up to $3000.00 rebates for early boiler replacement, home weatherization, and low interest loans.
Heating, Cooling and Water-Heating Equipment purchased in 2015-2016
Taxpayers who purchase qualified residential energy-efficient property may eligible for a tax credit. The credit is equal to the full cost of the equipment up to the following caps:
- Advanced main air circulating fan: $50
- Natural gas, propane, or oil furnace or hot water boiler with an annual fuel utilization rate of 95 or greater: $150
- Electric heat pump which achieves the highest efficiency tier established by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency: $300
- Central air conditioner which achieves the highest efficiency tier established by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency: $300
- Natural gas, propane, or oil water heater which has either an energy factor of at least 0.82 or a thermal efficiency of at least 90 percent: $300
Below is a list of the Manufacturers’ tax credit certificates we will add them once they become available.
Energy Kinetics System 2000
These programs are very specific and require in-home energy audits.